This evening I had to talk with Marina about the whole issue with everyone not wanting to hang out with her anymore. I tried to explain what the reasons were for them not liking her, including her habit of one-upping everyone. She said she didn't realize she even did that, which is why I knew I needed to tell her. Of course, she got really upset and was crying, but I managed to calm her down a bit. I said that now that she knows, she needs to talk to at least one of the others about it. I'd like to think that if they realize how miserable they're making her, that they might change the way they're acting toward her, but I really don't know. They all seem pretty fixed on disliking her. She said she'll probably try talking to Walter, since he "seems the most mature" as she said. I agree, and I told her that Evan would probably be a good person to talk to, as well, if the way he was talking to Brittany last night when she was being all aggravated about her interview with Blood is any indication. But anyway, I'm just tired of this whole situation going on, especially since it's so similar to what happened last year.
Tomorrow Brittany and I are going to get Gazette tickets...and I'm also getting Kagrra, tickets for Marina and I if they're not sold out yet. I wanted to see L Change the World, but because Brittany has a field trip tomorrow, I'll probably not get to go. Or maybe I can go with Marina. I still don't like spending a huge amount of time with her, but...oh well. She really wants to see the movie, too, so I guess that works out.
My cough is getting worse, I think. I kept coughing during my Practical Asian Society and Culture class when we were watching the Tiananmen Square film, and Katsuya must've asked me at least five times if I was all right. Geez. It's not like I'm dying! It's amazing how people here jump to the worst conclusion, haha. I'm going through water like nobody's business, though. I bought a huge (2 liters) bottle of water at Peacock this evening, since the tap water isn't too great.
I really, really want to get my hair cut. I think I'll ask Yumika on Tuesday what a reasonable price for getting a haircut is here, since I don't even know how to tell if I'm getting a rip-off. Maybe she'll even know a good place to go. All I know is that my hair is getting irritating and not-nice looking. It's been four months since I've gotten it cut, so I'm overdue for a cut. I haven't decided what I want done yet, though.

2 comments:
you've got to be kidding. it's amazing how your life half way across the world is the same! I just got over the flu and my throat still kills and there's always so much drama. i don't really ever hang w/ my rm and she doesn't understand why we don't get along....it's really obvious. I might tell her the day we part for summer, otherwise, i'll hear her bitch about it for the next 2 months! jaja anyway. sorry it's been so long. i've been really sick and i just finished midterms. i'll read more when i go home!
I don't think its in your place to g up to someone and talk to them about that. I think its up to the person who are in the situtation. I think its a little too harsh and in your face. If you don't like someone, you simply don't talk to them
Post a Comment