I think I did something to my right knee, but I don't remember what I could have done to it. There's a big red bruise on it...which wasn't as dark this morning until I touched it when I was trying to compare my knees to see if anything was loose (it felt weird, that's why), and a minute later there was a dark bruise. It had been hurting before already, though, so I don't know. My knee really hurt after coming home this evening, so I almost wonder if it has something to do with riding my bike in the cold. It started hurting yesterday, when I first noticed it during one of my classes, and my knee suddenly started hurting, like I'd popped it or something.
I have mid-terms next week, and I'm not really looking forward to them. Then again, who does look forward to midterms? Crazy people, obviously.
I can't wait until it gets warmer. I'm sick of wearing so many layers and having to carry them around all day in school.
Tomorrow I'm hopefully going to try and get Kagrra, tickets at the Lawson. Of course, that means I have to go to the bank in the morning, since I only have about 1000 yen on me. Brittany's going to teach me how to use the ticket machine. Hopefully the live I want to go to hasn't been sold out yet. Metropolis still has them listed, but I don't know if they take shows off that have been sold out. And...Ticket-Pia still has them, from what I can decifer (the site's in Japanese).
Today Yumika was telling me that I need to do purikura, lol. Purikura is the photobooth thing that friends go and take silly pictures in. Emily, Tamaria and I really want to, but we just haven't gotten a chance yet. When I told her I was going to Yokohama this weekend, and taking the ferry taxi to Yamashita-koen, she said the view is really beautiful, so I must take lots of pictures to show her. She really liked the pictures from the museum that I showed her today.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't stop writing blog entries just because nobody has posted any comments this past week. Remember, this is YOUR record of your experience in Japan. Even the mundane stuff will be interesting later on.
Post a Comment