I think I killed my feet. Last night I danced for about four and a half hours straight, and thoroughly enjoyed myself doing it. Tokyo Decadance was awesome. I'm going again in March, I think. It took us forever to get ready, and then when we got to the club, Brittany didn't have her ID, and so they almost didn't let her in, but luckily the guy in charge of the event got her entry, and all was good. We got in right in the middle of DJ Sisen's music, and it was really cool music. I'd have to say that looking back on all of the music they played, his was definitely the best. Everyone else's music sounded exactly the same, but his was different.
It's hard for me to think about how to write about the club, since my brain's not working too properly yet, and I have to go on that dumb field trip. Everyone else gets to sleep it off, but I only got four and a half hours of sleep. We got home around 6:00 am, since it took forever to walk up from Jiyuugaoka station with our painful feet, and then I fell asleep half an hour later.
Oh, I remember something interesting to tell you guys. One of the cool things about Japanese clubs is that when someone is performing, people will stand and watch, and they don't yell and scream like morons. (There were a few foreigners that did last night, though, since we were in Roppongi, where there's more foreigners.) Also, the outfits people were wearing were CRAZY. Crazy in a cool way, obviously. But wow, were they wild. We got the dress code discount, luckily, so it was only 3,000 yen to get in. My clothes now smell like cigarettes, but I'm trying to air them out as best as I can. At the club, I wasn't bothered by it unless someone was standing right next to me and smoking.
Ah, I have to leave for Ueno now. I am noooot happy about going, but whatever. I'll post again once I get my brain sorted out, haha. I also need to steal some of Brittany's pictures, and some of the other people's pictures.

1 comment:
Cute ;-)
Can't wait to hear more, but I guess I'll have to.
Post a Comment