Today will be a super-short post, since it was a stay-in day. (And I woke up around 1pm, hahaha.)
I rode my bike to the convenience store today, and it was really nice being able to get there so quickly. I panic a little every time a car comes toward me, though. Tomorrow will be my first time going to school on my bike...so I will leave extra-early and see how long it takes. I hope it goes well.
Why does all of the milk I drink here make me feel sick? It's really disappointing, because I'm used to drinking plain milk, but I can't stand the milk here. I've tried about three different kinds now, including the kind I was recommended by an older TUJ student, but they are all really gross.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Because you were drinking real milk (raw milk) at home. I would suggest that you try to get along without it most of the time if it makes you feel gross. That's your body telling you "yuk." I'll email you something I found at the Real Milk site.
Sorry, we drink fake milk XD. Its a mixture of soymilk and cow milk so I'm guessing maybe you don't do so well with soybeans. There is also the so called "cow milk" but it has other stuff that aren't in real cow milk. I actually had the opposite iun Texas, I got sick everytime I drank cow milk
Did you say you hate soymilk? because the boxed flavored soydrinks they sell at conbini are really yummy but I think they are all soy >_>
The milk there tastes overly sweet or something >_< but I always just used it in cooking I guess..I had trouble finding apple juice that didnt make me sick >_<
Haha just be unhealthy and drink melon soda!!
Post a Comment