Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm now in Japan!

I only have a little time to post right now, but I thought I'd start this blog before I'd spent too many days here. I arrived yesterday, but I lost most of the day to traveling to TUJ House, the apartment where I'm living. My apartment is really nice, though some things (like the bathrooms) are confusing. Some of the other students living here and I tried finding a conbini (convenience store) last night, but no luck. I haven't eaten in at least 16 hours, so I'm hoping they feed us when the TUJ representative picks us up at 7:45. We're going to Roppongi Hills today.

Long things short, I really love it here so far. It's clean and beautiful, and SO opposite from Marlboro. (Haha.) I'll take pictures and videos of my apartment and neighborhood when I have time.

<3 Erica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome! I hope you got fed, and more pictures please!