Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tokyo Tower


I'm underneath Tokyo Tower!



Today after I finished with class, I didn't want to go straight home, so I walked over to see Tokyo Tower by myself. It took about twenty minutes from Azabu Hall (school). I didn't have a map, but I just paid attention to buildings I passed, and Tokyo Tower was pretty easy to find, haha. It was cool to see. I didn't go up into it, because I figure that's something to save for when I have a friend with me.



Oh, and this is the river that goes by the school. I walk over it every single day...only from a different location. I took this as I was walking toward Tokyo Tower.


I really want to eat my pineapple...but I don't know how to tell if it's ripe, and I'm worried that if I cut it before it's ripe, it'll just get gross, instead of ripen. Edit: I just cut it, and it is SO good! I left it mostly whole and wrapped it in plastic wrap to keep in the fridge, so now I can have some whenever I want! ^__^

Oh, and I bought a bottle of Woolite today at Kinokunia, because I didn't want to deal with bubblegum-smelling clothes. I figure I'll be doing enough laundry to use it all up, and I can actually handwash stuff in the sink in the laundry room.

Another edit, since no one's read this yet, anyway.
AAAAH. I just found out that at three fifty something this afternoon, Junsu (from ToHoShinKi, for those of you who have no clue) was in Tokyo Tower! I can't believe I was SO close. It makes me mad that I didn't go up to the observatory deck or anything. That's just ridiculous. Right now I can't stop thinking about how ironic that is. *sigh* Man....I probably would have died or something. OR not even recognized him. Though he would have had a camera tailing him. That is a pretty good clue. Still...*bops head*

PS. I think i'm getting sick. I keep coughing, and I've got phlegminess. I'd better get myself one of those masks soon.... Time for aconite!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its pretty hard to miss it

Hey, things happen for a reason ne? Maybe you would have gotten so happy you would have fallen off or something, which wouldn't be good

Don't get sick!

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Junsuuuu!!! >_<
Wow that WAS close!! the trick museum there is pretty fun ^_^ and they have ripley's believe it or not but it seems way overpriced >_>

Anonymous said...

wai~ pretty ^.~
and that sucks so much to think that you could've seen something/someone if you'd just made a different decision than you did~! x.x

Anonymous said...

Erica!! you were that close? I can't believe you!! You need to stalk him and take pics and send them to me! that's so sweet. I showed Adrian the tower b/c of the architecture and he was like..."how do they do that? and was it before or after the eiffel tower?"

Anonymous said...

*______________________* I have to make a list of what to do while I'm there 8D

Maybe Junsu went at a different time or during the morning, I say if it was meant to be it was meant to be, I'm sure that you'll see him soon *nods* maybe they wanted you to see him with a friend?