We went to Cats Livin first...and I got omiyage for Eclipse and Luna, hahaha. I spent too much money on them...they'd better appreciate it! XD
They also had a room (more like seven rooms) where you could play with and pet cats. (Adults had to pay 800 yen.) There were SOOO many. They were really tiny and funny looking most of the time. I definitely prefer Luna and Eclipse, who don't feel like they're going to break when you pet them. XD
This was my favorite cat to pet, because it was really friendly and had more muscle. It even climbed onto my lap at one point, to get my camera, haha.
This one was Marina's favorite. It was really scrawny, and like sitting on the fish tank. But I thought this picture was really funny.

HAHA this cat was such a scaredy cat. It stayed under tables and chairs, and slunk around. It had the hugest eyes, though.
HAHA this cat was such a scaredy cat. It stayed under tables and chairs, and slunk around. It had the hugest eyes, though.
There was a show at one point, and all of the cats came into the room because they knew they were getting treats, lol.

There was a gray cat that looked like he was the same kind of cat as Eclipse is, only scrawnier. His name was William, hahaha. He practically attacked this dude's hand to get to the treats, lol.
There was a gray cat that looked like he was the same kind of cat as Eclipse is, only scrawnier. His name was William, hahaha. He practically attacked this dude's hand to get to the treats, lol.
WOW. That's the first field of grass and flowers I've seen in a while! I went and touched the grass, hahaha.

And then....I got the cutest shoes ever!!! They're really comfortable, too. I might have to get some of those special socks for them, though, but they're not difficult to find here. XD Anyway, I love them so much. Which is kind of funny, because I've never liked anything with polka dots, but I think these are adorable. ^_^

Oh, and just one random note: I've noticed that in the stations where there are a lot of foreigners expected, the escalators and stairs have the up and down on the right side instead of the left, like in all of the other stations and such...and EVERY time we have to go on the right side, I get really disoriented. Especially with the escalators. I don't even want to think about how weird it's going to be the first couple days when I get home, haha. It took a while for me to adjust to automatically move to the left whenever I go somewhere, and now that it's finally second nature, I have to get readjusted again.


3 comments:
Those are some silly looking kitties. The one does look like a skinny Eclipse. I like the big-eyed one.
Here the grass is starting to grow, but we don't have flowers like that yet. It'll probably be strange for you - like you went back in time, season-wise.
wow! i love the entrance picture to the kittie place. It looks like someone is starting to collect cute shoes! Or maybe I'm just behind on the style change...
You'll have to be careful when you get back to driving here, with everything on the right side instead of the left!
Those kitties all do look too skinny, even compared to Eclipse. Maybe they keep them skinny so they all come promptly for treats and attention.
Dad
Post a Comment